Updated Feb 10, 2017
The City of Miami Commission amended the City of Miami Parking Surcharge Ordinance on March 10, 2011. The City of Miami Parking Surcharge Ordinance is imposed upon each User entering a parking transaction. The Parking Surcharge rate is 15% (fifteen percent). The Operator of the Parking Facility is responsible for the collection and transmittal of the Surcharge to the City of Miami Finance Department. Please be advised that the section related to the payment due date has been changed and will become effective July 20, 2011. “The parking surcharge remittance form(s) must be received by the City on or before the 20th of the month. Returns and payments received after the 20th are late and are subject to penalties. However, if the 20th falls on a Saturday, Sunday, Federal or State Holiday, returns are timely if received on the first working day following the 20th”. In addition, stricter requirement provisions for repeat offenders have been incorporated to the Parking Surcharge Ordinance. Please refer to section 35-347.
- The Parking Surcharge Rate is 15% (fifteen Percent)
- The Operator of the parking facility is responsible for the collection and transmittal of the surcharge to the City of Miami Finance Department.
How can I get more information regarding the surcharge?
For more information regarding the parking surcharge, please contact
Complete Consulting Services Group
- Address: 2650 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, FL 33137
- Phone Number: 305.573.4300
- Email: Click Here (CCSG - Operations)